If you're experiencing Bluetooth connectivity issues, there are a variety of situations that may be causing it. But don't worry, there are also plenty of ways to fix it. Please see the pointers below for improving your Bluetooth signal:
1) Reset the pair. We often find that clearing the pairing memory from you device and pairing again will result in an improved signal.
Here’s how you do it:
2) Direct line of sight is the single biggest factor in signal performance. Please ensure there is a direct line of sight between your ISOtunes product and your connected phone/device. Avoid placing objects that can block radio signals between the paired devices. These include walls, doors, windows and your body. Wearing your device on an armband or above the elbow may provide best results.
3) Your ISOtunes product is the receiver of the Bluetooth signal. The in-line controller on your ISOtunes product houses the Bluetooth antenna/receiver, and if this is worn under thick clothing or accessories, it may cause connectivity issues.
4) Whenever possible, it's best to keep your phone/device on the same side of your body as the ISOtunes controller. For example, since the controller is on the right side of your body, keeping your connected phone/device on the right side of your body will likely improve the connection or keep it clear.
5) Avoid environments where computers, microwave ovens, and a high concentration of WiFi signals are present.
6) Ensure all metal objects, such as keys or coins, are kept away from the device and your phone to avoid interference.
If Bluetooth connectivity issues still persist after following the pointers above, please contact us for further assistance and we will get back to you as soon as possible.